As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Last week, I caught a cold from one of my kiddos at work.  I coughed so much that I was keeping my husband awake at night, so in a gesture of good will, I slept in Josh's room one night.  Armed with my Kleenex, nose spray, Robitussin, and of course, my laptop (so I would have something to do while I stayed awake coughing), I headed to bed.  At 2 am, I awoke, needing more cough syrup.  In a stroke of pure genius(note the sarcasm) I used the light of my laptop to see to pour the cough syrup into that little bitty cup.  I'd be able to stay in bed, not turn the light on, go right back to sleep.
In retrospect, that was probably not such a good idea.  For at 2 am, it appears, I lose all ability to pour sticky cough syrup into said little bitty cup.  And now?
No laptop.  OK...that's not necessarily true.  I still have a laptop.  It just only types vowels.  Which is a big improvement over the = sign.  So...instead of sitting on the couch in the evenings blogging, facebooking, and surfing the net, I wait until everyone else is done with a computer.  So what you get is a whole bunch of blog posts in one day!

Anyways....
Josh came home for the weekend so we could make our annual trek to the pumpkin patch.  How I love that boy.  How good it was to have him home, and I got my pictures!












No comments:

Post a Comment