As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bubbly...

Feeling rather "bubbly" today. First of all, my wonderful hubby came home with this for me:

Yes, it is a new laptop, and yes, it is as small as it looks! That's a regular throw pillow it is sitting on! I love it...having a laptop again...and it is too cute. Very small, though, and some of the keys are in different places, so it will take some getting used to. It is supposedly way cheaper than a regular laptop and does the basic. No fancy stuff, but luckily, I am not a fancy kind of girl. The good news is that no one but me is allowed to use it, and I'll be back to regular posting!

On another bubbly note...we went to Michael's today to pick up some craft items for a project Sarah has at school...and Hannah's choice of a treat was bubbles (it was also a pig hat, a wand, a piggy bank, and a crown before she decided on the bubbles. AND she broke the piggy bank, which I tried to pay for, but that is a different story!) We had fun with the bubbles when we got home...after she spilled them all...twice







No comments:

Post a Comment