As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling rather MacGyver'ish...

Yesterday, to my horror, I found that the end of my camera cord had been rolled over with the computer chair and it would no longer fit into the camera. Today, when I got home from work, I was determined to make it fit again...it just isn't in the budget to get a new camera right now. And what do you know...a pair of tweezers, a safety pin, and one steak knife later,...voila! It fits! Now, I will be forever taking pictures with a camera cord handing from the side of the camera, because I am scared to take it out again and not be able to get it back in!

On Saturday night, after a bath, Hannah asked for panties. With a little trepidation and a whole lot of hope, we tried...and she stayed dry for about 3 hours. Granted, she went to the potty 8 times, but hey...baby steps! Yesterday after church, we put panties on her again, and she did great, except for one accident. I had gone downstairs to put away laundry, and I heard her through the monitor say, "Maddy, I need to go tee tee." So I, assuming Maddy was there with her, did not make a mad dash for her room. Turns out, a mad dash would have been a good idea! Still..the rest of the day dry!

We have 6 diapers left...when we went to Sam's, we chose to buy Pull-ups instead, so I guess we're stuck potty training now!

No comments:

Post a Comment