As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Blog Begins Tomorrow


So tomorrow begins a new year...2009. It's not that 2008 has been a bad year. In fact, quite the contrary. It's been a great year. But when I look back at the year, I realize that I have very little to show for it. I am not a picture taker and an even worse scrapbooker. So I am hoping to use this blog to document our year--one entry a day. Hopefully in this blog, you will see pictures of my children as they grow and learn, and photos of me as I shrink. Aside from documenting our family history, I have another goal to hop back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon and finish losing the weight that I gained being pregnant with Hannah.


I have never ever enjoyed being in photographs. I avoid the camera like the plague. I don't photograph well, and I hate the reality that the camera shows me. The downside to this is that my children will grow up with no pictures of their mother. And I don't want that. I've already spent way too long avoiding having my picture taken and it is going to stop.


so beginning tomorrow==or today if I can figure out how to post a picture :), I will attempt to post a picture a day as well. Well, look at that...I did figure it out! So that's me...looking much fatter and much older than I felt when I left the house today. Sigh.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment