So instead of at work this morning, getting everything finished so I can close the door on that chapter, I am at home, exhausted from a sleepless night, praying the rest of them don't get it, and trying to figure out how to get the big girls to the dr. for their sports physicals so they can participate in cheer camp tomorrow.
So instead of reveling in my exhaustion fueled blah-ness (for lack of a better word), I'm linking up with Emmy from One Day At A Time.
TEN THINGS TO SMILE ABOUT
1. Hannah's imagination. I love to watch her play, especially with her Barbies. I get such an insight into her little mind, her beliefs about herself and others, and her moral compass. Here are just some of her Barbies getting ready to watch her new Barbie movie.
2. My big girls getting along...and actually bonding!
3. Pretty pictures of my girls.
4. Hitting 16.6 pounds gone and getting to "celebrate" with my WW buds.
5. Hannah and her friends.
6. Sweet baby cousins--Cole and Clare.
7. Hannah being a "big girl" and reading to the babies. Oh, how I love that they both love books!
8. My dad teaching Hannah how to fish.
9. My wonderful husband for getting up at 4:00 am this morning and letting me go to sleep for a couple of hours while he held, rocked, and held the bucket for a puking Charlotte. And bless his heart, he got her to sleep!