It's Tuesday again, which means....my top ten random thoughts/questions of the day!
1. What is the fascination with the sock basket? Below is our sock basket....minus socks. Now in case you are wondering, yes...we do have that many socks that aren't folded and put away. And no....none of them are in there right now. Because each and every day, Charlotte makes a beeline for it and empties it, throwing them in the air. And then she sits in it for approximately 5.6 seconds before getting out and going somewhere else to play.
2. What would I do if I had a regular job? You know, a job where you have to work all year, instead of getting a week off every 6-8 weeks and 8 weeks in the summer? Because right now? I . want. to. pull. my. hair. out for about 6 1/2 hours of the 7 hours I have my "kids." Summer cannot get here fast enough!
3. Speaking of my "kids," what is it with these shoes?
4. What do you do when you want your bottle, but your mom is trying to wean you from it and won't give it to you?
5. Is there a way to get on "What Not to Wear" without the humiliating yourself in front of millions of people? Because really...I seriously want $5,000 to go clothes shopping. I mean seriously. And I do think I own enough huge butt covering sweaters/shirts/tunics that I think I would qualify--that and my penchant for big hair and my love of my holey leggings. Just saying.
6. I started my husband on Weight Watchers this week (by his request). I have been on it for a month. I have lost 10.2 pounds. How much you want to bet that he loses that much this week?
7. Anyone have any idea how "ah-gee, ah-gee" translates into "pick me up please?" Because this is what Charlotte chants with arms held up high every time she wants me to pick her up. I know what it means. Where did it come from though?
8. In Hannah's lifetime, I have cooked approximately 1,225 meals for her. Why then is cold cereal the one meal that gets this reaction?
9. And why, even though NO cereal makes it into her mouth when she does it herself, will she not let me help her?
10. Why is it that I am exhausted and falling asleep on the couch by 9:00, yet at 4:30 am, I am wide awake? So annoying.
And the random photos of the day (they are going to kill me!)