As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Competition Cheer Begins!

Wow. (and note the enthusiasm) Two posts in a week.  I do believe I may be coming out of my blog funk.  I really think that I have reverse ADD.  Instead of being distracted by everything, I get focused on one thing only and everything else falls by the wayside.  First, it was blogging.  Then for a while it was couponing.  Lately, it's been getting in shape/losing weight/becoming more fit.  Trying to fit a little bit of blogging and couponing in there too (and the kids, the hubs and the job, of course)!

Anywho....
Today was the girls' first competition of 2011.  The Whitewater High Schoo Cheer Extrvaganza.

I was ready.  The little girls were at home with Grandma and Grandpa. (THANK YOU!!!!)
I had my signs ready.

 Here they are, "on deck."
 Performing their first routine of the season.

 Sarah is holding Maddy in her partner stunt on the left.
 The bad thing about having both girls on the same team is that I can't watch both of them at the same time.  I spent most of my time trying to locate either one of the two of them, and missing most everything else.

Sisters....
 Maddy, Maghan, Tori, and McKenna.  Hanging out after th performance.  Hmmmmmmm....wonder what they are all looking at so intently.....
 Could it be these guys?
 First Place!


No comments:

Post a Comment