As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, June 4, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

It's been a while since I last blogged.  A long while.  Like since February.  I didn't even blog about Josh's 20th birthday.  Or Hannah's 6th birthday complete with Pinterest inspired super cute birthday party.  The horror.  What kind of blogger does that?????  Can I even consider myself a blogger anymore, given I don't blog any more????

In my defense, I have been just a little busy.






But really, it's not an excuse.  I miss blogging.  Every day, I start at least one blog post in my head.  Unfortunately, it's usually while I'm doing something else, and by the time I have time to blog, it is long forgotten.  So, in an attempt to jumpstart my blog again, I'm starting something new tomorrow.


        The ABCs of Me

 So, for my one reader I have left (Hi, Mom!), tomorrow, I begin a new journey.  A journey back to blogging.  I hope you'll join me!


3 comments:

  1. I'm still here!! Looking forward to hearing more from you all ... and hoping that broken leg is healing :( Poor Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here! And I have missed your blogging. Can't wait for you to get started again.

    ReplyDelete