As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowy Sunday

Breaking my tradition of only posting on Sundays, to share some pictures of our Christmas season. I've had my camera out more lately, and a little bit more time to take pictures. I've also found out something nifty--I can actually take the memory card out of my camera and insert it right into my computer, thus eliminating the "I can never find the USB cord problem!"

Anywho...I love Sundays. I love the fact that my whole family wakes up in the same house. I love that we all worship together. I love spending time with my church family. I love that it's not a rushed day, but a day we spend at home, relaxing. And I love dressing up my girls! Hannah now wears a uniform every day and I don't really dress Char during the week--Kay does.

Charlotte's first bow! If you look really closely at the picture, you can see a little spout of hair. She's finally getting some! (Obviously not enough, though, because the bell ringer at Walmart called her "little man." sigh.)

Hannah and her big bruddah. Nanny got her this cute dress, and she looks adorable in it...but she looks so grown!
This was also our choir Christmas program, and Sarah had a solo. She rocked "A Baby Changes Everything." So proud!


And when we got home from church, it started snowing! It didn't stick. We didn't get a snow day. So technically, it didn't count. But still...it snowed! In December! There is hope yet for a snow day or two this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment