As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Friday, October 15, 2010

Why Lovely Fall Decorations will never be....

After my last post a few weeks ago, I was determined (once again) to get my life together, get the house in order, and while my house would never be Better Homes and Gardens ready, I could decorate in a way that reflected my life. So when Hannah brought home this cute stuffed owl from school, I thought...why not? I can decorate using homemade things. Hannah made things. I envisioned a homemade leaf garland, pine cones.
And 5 minutes later. So much for that.

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment