101. The Robitussin spilled on my laptop, rendering it useless, unless typing only vowels. For the full story, look a few posts down. Anyways...even though I ruined an expensive piece of technology, it has freed up my time and I've been more productive.
102. A day at home alone
103. "Hide and Teek" with Charlotte--which is really just hiding under the blanket with her
104. Watching Char in the tub, listening to her tell me "I wash my back, I wash my hair," etc.
105. "I your girl Daddy."
106. Watching how proud Hannah was of her little sister when we went on the field trip
107. the smell of a fire in the fireplace
108. little girls in footie pajamas
109. a sweet e-mail from my neice
110. Hannah's improved handwriting
111. Seeing my family after spending the day alone
112. A compliment from a stranger at Wendy's, about how well behaved my girls are
113. matching and folding 57 pairs of socks
114. Breakfast with my Maddy
115. 80's weekend on the radio
116. "Mommy, I just love you too much!"
117. Being able to move a child up in reading groups
118. empty (for avery short while) laundry baskets
119. reading Sarah's Jamaica letters
120. realizing that God provided exactly what we needed in October, when we weren't sure how we were going to make it
121. Pay day!
122. Clean(er) carpets
123. Listening to Daryl tell the Sunday school class about his "gifts" this week. Being one of his "gifts"
124. Get Well cards from my first graders
125. Five hours of uniterrupted sleep
126. Watching how God uses my experiences and hardships so that I can help others