As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunday Fun

Last weekend was a busy one. Saturday and Sunday were jam packed with fun and family.  I left my camera at home on Saturday, but I remembered to break it out on Sunday.



A sweet Charlotte in her jammies before church


Us...all gussied up for my neice Angela's wedding.  I don't know why we didn't think of this sooner, but we actually have a tripod, and we tried to take a family picture.  We took about 6 pictures, with Daryl setting the timer while we posed and then he had to run to get in place.  Then we all would run to see what it looked like and decide to delete it and try again.  This one was the best of the bunch.  I look like an amazon woman, but overall, I think it's a good picture and no one hated it.

 At the wedding...waiting for the food


Maddy and her cousin, Katie.  I am so thankful for their sweet friendship.


Sweet, pretty Sarah


Char and her new "ba."  Sunday morning during Sunday school, Charlotte dropped her bottle and it broke in half.  We took it as a sign from above, and finally got rid of the beloved "ba."  She watched as we threw it away and then took the nipple, put it in her mouth, and was totally content.


A very blurry, far away picture of the beautiful bride and equally beautiful groom.  I wish I would have gotten a better picture.  She was so beautiful, is so beautiful, inside and out.


We had to leave before the party got into full swing so that the little girls (and us older folks too) could get to bed.  Before we left, though, the girls had fun with the photo booth




 More gifts...
127.  the beautiful ceremony on Sunday--full of love,  full of beauty, full of Christ

128.  a hard eucharisto--a innocent comment from a friend that made me realize a bad decision, and that I need to focus a little more on making time for each of my children individually

129.  shopping with my mom

130.  size 14 pants

131.  "thank you for praying for me mom."

132.  being able to share girly things with my growing girls

133.  a diet coke first thing in the morning

134.  the easy transition away from the "ba."

135.  "I wanna big girl cup, mama."

136.  Thanksgiving crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment