As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lazy Day...

for most of us, but not for sweet Charlotte. She spent the day hanging out in the walker, practicing standing on my lap, and rolling over!
Almost over!
She couldn't quite get her arm out from underneath her, but she almost made it! Kay Kay called me at work last week to tell me that she had been rolling from tummy to back for about a week but had forgotten to tell me about it. This was despite my asking her NOT to let me know when she rolled over for her, so that I would see her first time and believe it to be her first time...but I digress. She's getting so big so fast. It won't be long before she's crawling after her little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment