As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sweet Saturday...and more gifts

49. Shaved ice


50. Hand me downs

51. Finding a bin full of Hannah’s old clothes

52. Free books

53. A friend, who has struggled with miscarriages, infertility, and failed adoptions finally becoming a mommy

54. Reading my favorite childhood book to Hannah’s class

(If you've ever read this book, my room was really like Jennifer's--a total mess.  I've since grown out of my slovenly ways, but my house screams otherwise!)
55. A full calendar-although I don’t often see it as a gift, it truly is a gift to be so blessed

56. “Mommy, look what I can spell!”


57. Watching my girls cheer


58. Writing samples in my first grade class, and an opportunity to see the growth

59. Having one of my students tell the class he wants to be a missionary when he grows up

60. My baby girl loving to color (Hannah always hated to color, and as a result, has difficulty with handwriting and neatness...this gives me hope for Char!)


61. “Ha-yay-yoo-lah” from the back seat

62. A message about discerning God’s will at a faculty meeting—just when I needed it

63. Dare I say it? Georgia football with my loves!

64. “Mom, look at this cool trick I can do with my eyes shut!”


(and no, it wasn't getting dressed in the dark.  The outfit was on purpose.  She was "looking like a cheerleader!")

No comments:

Post a Comment