As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, November 30, 2009

Random Happiness

Lots and lots to make me happy right now...

Little girls playing dress up
Littler girls who no longer sleep in the living room (notice the absence of baby bed)
Bigger kids that are home from Louisiana safe and sound

Children who don't mind dressing alike--and in Christmas dresses!

Reindeer antlers and chubby cheeks!

Another thing that makes me happy this week is the scale. Down another 4.5 pounds for the week for a total of 14 pounds lost this month! The best part about it is that I've done it sensibly, eating good, mostly natural foods. I am finally seeing a difference in my clothes, and I definitely feel the difference. And...for the most part, not missing the junk. But the Diet Coke? absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment