As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, November 16, 2009

Wishing I could think of a snappy title....

But really...just. so. fried. right now. It was a busy weekend following a busy week. It wasn't supposed to be all that busy. Just State Cheer Competition in Columbus, but I didn't count on that taking all day. But then you throw in church x 2, laundry, housework, kids, and yes, even exercise, and my weekend was gone before I knew it.

Here is sweet baby Charlotte in her Gymboree strawberry outfit, that was given to me when I first found out I was pregnant by my sweet friend, Melinda. Don't you just love the hat????
Hannah cheering on her big sis and being a bit camera shy.
It was a huge auditorium and we were way way way way up high, so this is the best shot we got!

And after they performed, waiting for the results. Don't know what we were talking about...lovely picture, dontcha think???

It was a good trip overall. The girls didn't win but did great, we had some good family time, and Charlotte didn't make a peep the whole way there or back. We also ate lunch in what has to be the swankiest Burger King I have ever been in (never fear...a side salad and apple slices for me!)
Speaking of which...today is weigh in day and I lost another two pounds this past week. Eight down, too many to count left to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment