As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, September 18, 2010

GONE...but not forgotten

One year and 26 days ago, I delivered a beautiful 7 pound 3 ounce baby girl. The next day, I left the hospital with that sweet little bundle of joy and 72 extra pounds. That's right 72. (hey, at least it wasn't the 101 that I packed on with Hannah)
Today, one year and 26 days later, that sweet baby girl has turned into the most precious toddler. That baby is gone. And so is that 72 pounds!
That's right. Tooting my own horn for a minute to say....


I DID IT!!!!

(Now for the 40 or so that I was working on when I got pregnant with Charlotte in the first place. )

1 comment:

  1. and you MY SWEET GIRL ARE TO BE CONGRATULATED FOR YOUR STICK-TO-IT-NESS...DAD AND I BELIEVE THAT WHATEVER ELSE PEOPLE MAY SAY ABOUT US WE DID MAKE OUTSTANDING BABIES WHO GREW INTO OUTSTANDING PEOPLE...LUV, MOM

    ReplyDelete