As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Maddy!!!

I can't believe that my sweet baby girl--my girl who wore her snoopy bathing suit for two years straight, who could scale any combination of baby gates to get to me, and who has always had a love of fuzzy slippers--is 14. (I also can't believe that it took a week for me to get these pictures up! What can I say...it's been one of those weeks) Without further ado, Maddy on her birthday.

Eating her birthday meal of spaghetti. She is one easy to please teenager. She loves spaghetti--with the cheapest sauce from a can, nothing added.

Maranda joined us.
Opening her gift from Grandma and Grandpa, a shopping spree, which we are taking tomorrow. (And how embarrassed am I that you see that my Christmas decorations were still up!--and how embarrassed would I really be if you could see behind that Christmas tree to see the Thanksgiving picture Hannah made.)

Hannah and Daddy enjoying the festivities.

Her big gift from us was a special devotional book that did not arrive--they say, due to the weather (it's still not here....ahem) Her favorite gift out of the book, the lunch at Olive Garden with a friend, a gift card to Starbucks, and permission to have a Facebook? The free one!

Josh doing the cake honors, as usual.

blowing out the candles


And a little random, non-Maddy, cuteness.


Happy birthday, again, my sweet Maddy Moo!
I love love love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment