As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Random Cuteness

Oh, the first day back to school. Everyone was up and at it this morning, bright and early. Hannah was excited. Maddy and Sarah, they said they weren't, and although they would have rather been in the bed, I think they were ready to get back to their friends. Daryl was reluctantly up, as he had to take Charlotte to KayKay's house, and his usual perky self. And sweet Charlotte? She was miserable. She spent the morning (or at least the first thirty minutes of it) following me around, arms extended upward, whining "Mama, mama." Ugh. Heartbreak for this mommy. I held her as much as I could, but left her screaming in Daryl's arms. Not a great start to my day, and I missed her the whole time I was at school. She was much better this afternoon, and actually ate a great dinner, followed by cake.

As you can tell, cake makes everything better!


Wearing big girl shoes helps too. Now usually I am not a big fan of character clothing, but I set out the three pairs of shoes that were one clearance in her size, and she repeatedly picked these. She looks so so much like a big girl in them (if she just had some hair...ha!)


And what could be cuter than pig tails?


The absolute best part of my day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment