As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


























Things that I've learned in the four days we've been iced in:
1. Four days is way too long to be iced in...anywhere...with 5 children.
2. A playroom is just an excuse to get out every single toy every single time you play.
3. Hannah's throat hurts at the strangest times, coincidentally every time it is time to clean up said toys in the playroom.
4. Charlotte knows how to say Mama, and does so...about 5,638 times a day.
5. The laundry can be conquered.
6. We have so many clothes that when all washed and put away, do not fit in our dressers/closets. And yet I keep buying more, thinking they do not have enough.
7. I need to conquer the laundry more often so I quit thinking this and therefore buying clothes that do not fit.
8. Facebook is like crack.
9. I would be the laziest stay at home mom EVER...and the fattest. After I conquered the laundry, all motivation went out the window.
10. Even when you think you look graceful, there is no way to look graceful while slipping and falling on ice in the Kroger parking lot.
11. One snow day is fun. Two is an unexpected surprise. Three is pushing it. Four...eh.
If I wear my pj's the right side out, sleep with a spoon on top of my pillow, and dance naked in the moonlight, can we please go to school Friday?






No comments:

Post a Comment