As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun with Hannah and Charlotte

On Friday, I had both girls home with me, so Charlotte did not get the usual attention she gets--i.e. getting held all day long. Instead, Hannah kept me busy when Charlotte was sleeping, and begging to keep me busy when she was awake!!!

Dressed up for "ballet school"

In her tree house after playing "explorers"

Dressed up like an "astronaut" What an imagination my little one has!
Charlotte did get her first bath in the bathtub this week...and true to nature...she lay back and enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment