As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, January 4, 2010

And this is it!!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is what is going to transform my life. Make me organized, more efficient, more "together." I will finally be one of those women that other women wonder about..."How does she do it?--5 kids, full time job, witty and inspiring blog--and yet, she never is frazzled, her house is always in perfect order, she can find anything at any time, and her coupons are filed so neatly and cross referenced for maximum savings capability." Yep, this is it.

OK...well...so maybe it's not going to transform my life. Maybe my house won't be in perfect order. And there is about as much chance of me cross referencing coupons as there is of me becoming a swimsuit model. In fact, there is a pretty good chance that I won't even finish it. Or make it past week five. But I had a Barnes and Noble gift card staring me in the face and was inspired by a friend, and since Daryl was not buying the idea that a Blackberry (complete with internet, of course) was the key to organizing our life, I thought it was worth a try!
Speaking of organizing...this is a perfect example of why I need this book (and yeah, a Blackberry probably wouldn't help with this problem)
Yep...five boxes of logs, two forgotten Christmas decorations, a lizard cage, a chair, a feather trimmed carrying case full of "stuff," and a crate of Brio trains, all in a five by five area.
Such is my life...but not for long....
On to week one!



No comments:

Post a Comment