As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Easy Like Sunday Morning...

Sundays can be tough around our house, with all the rushing and hurrying and having to get everyone up and out, but the past few Sundays or so have been better, nice even. Now I still don't have a charger for my camera battery (but it has been ordered, thank you Daryl!) so these were taken with Maddy's camera.

Today, for the very first time since she was in the third grade, Sarah sang in church. She did such an amazing job and we were so proud. We are hoping that this leads to more. She has been blessed with such a gift. The picture is from far away and it is dark, but if you squint and tilt the screen a little, you can see her!
A picture from a nice Sunday a few weeks ago. It wasn't from this week, but I found it on Maddy's camera and couldn't resist. Such a sweet pictures of the cousins...so grown up.
My little thumb sucker...I love the way that the rest of her fingers stick straight up. OK, I'll be honest. I just love everything about her!
And last, a picture of me that I don't necessarily love, but I sure do love the young lady with me!
Two more weeks until winter break...I am counting down the days, hours, minutes, even seconds! Tune in tomorrow for One Year to an Organized Life: Slow Learner Edition!





















No comments:

Post a Comment