As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We're so excited...and we just can't hide it...

See how excited Sarah is???? Well, I am about a thousand times more excited. Except I just got out of the shower and never in a million years would that go online. But suffice it to say, there was much screaming and rejoicing in the Stone household (at least from Sarah and me)

Why???
See this sweet lady in this picture with Charlotte? My baby sister?
Well, next Thanksgiving, we will not have a picture of her holding Charlotte. We will have a picture of her holding her own babies. Yes, that's right...BABIES! Not only is my baby sister (the same baby sister that I used to change and feed, the same baby sister who threw up in my braids before piano lessons) having a baby, but she is having TWINS!

Have I mentioned that I am beyond excited????

CONGRATULATIONS, Kathleen and Jason!!!
We love you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment