As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Maybe I should be concerned....

that Hannah frequently quotes this guy, but I'm not.
Tonight, while "fake playing" the Wii (which is, for those of you who do not have older and younger kids, giving the little one a dead controller and telling her she is playing, while you and your sister really play) I keep hearing what sounds like "Oh tartar sauce!" And guess what? It really was, "Oh tartar sauce!" (and I know this because she has said it about 10 more times since discovering we thought it was funny)
Hannah loves, loves, loves Spongebob Squarepants, and not only that, but so does her little sister. Yeah, I could probably be worried that my 6 month old can recognize Spongebob's voice and will turn her head immediately to the TV. Or that my three year old quotes a pink starfish with subnormal intelligence. But really, I am just so thankful for them.
Especially after getting on the computer for the first time since the great illness and reading this:
"Layla went to play with the angels early this morning. Rest in peace precious Layla. 11/26/2007 - 3/9/2010."
hug your kids. enjoy the simple things. if you pray, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment