As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Look what we've got!!!

A JOB!!!
This handsome guy below is the newest employee of Chick-Fil-A in McDonough. He had his first interview on Tuesday, and within thirty minutes of being home, they called him back for a second interview. He will go to orientation next week and then start after spring break!
HAIR!!!
If you look really really really close, and you tilt your computer screen, you can see a little tuft of hair sticking up. I can't wait to get some bows on that girl!
BIBLE TIMES COSTUMES!
OK, so I am not so excited about this one, but had to keep the theme, you know. We're having an Easter program tomorrow at church and this afternoon was dress rehearsal. Me in front of lots of people...not my favorite thing to do. Me in front of lots of people calling attention to myself in an ill fitting sack cloth...even more not my thing. Especially with fog machines. (Don't ask) But it is a great message, and I have vowed to concentrate on that. After all, it isn't all about me. I need to cross stitch that on something and hang it somewhere in my house, I think.


Doesn't he look handsome?
Me and my girls. I look so tired..because I was. I am. TMI ahead, but PMS and the upcoming full moon have rendered me sleepless for the last few nights.
And last, but certainly not least....
A FOOTBALL PLAYING DRESS UP QUEEN!
Know what else we've got here?????
A post with every single one of the kids in it! That doesn't happen often, and soon, it will happen less and less. Sigh.
Off to watch the Blind Side!






No comments:

Post a Comment