As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do you know how hard it is to think of a creative, pithy title each day?

And it's not because I've spent all my energy on cleaning the house, as so very obviously displayed in this picture below. (How embarassing! If only we hadn't erased Photo shop when the computer crashed last time, I would have cropped the mess out.) But anyways...the point of this picture is not to show the pristine condition of our humble abode, but to show the newly hired Chick Fil A drive thru cashier.
And doesn't he look nice and tired? Welcome to the working world! But I am proud of him. He did such a good job that they put him by himself on drive thru and scheduled him for another day. He loved it, loved the people, had fun. It makes my heart smile to see him happy, and to see him go into a totally new situation and be so calm and self-assured. He didn't get the momma gene on that one, and for that, I am thankful!
Speaking of photoshopping...I would have cropped me and my chins out of this one too...sigh. This was taken at dinner as I was getting Charlotte all ready for her bath. She seemed to enjoy the onesie getting stuck on her head and playing peek-a-boo with us. I am looking happy because for the first time in about a month, the whole entire family was home for dinner. Josh's soccer game got cancelled, so I had all my kids and my hubby around the table. Pure bliss, I tell you!
Wow...two posts in one week. Will wonders never cease?

No comments:

Post a Comment