As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Twenty-Third Psalm as interpreted by first graders

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want

He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in the paths of righteousness, for His name sake.


Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.


Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.



You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

You annoint my head with oil; My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment