As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunday Style

Last Saturday, we met Grandma in Conyers for a little shopping. She had some Kohl's cash she needed to spend, and as usual, didn't want to spend it on herself. The girls were happy to oblige! Thank you, Grandma, for a fun few hours and our pretty pretty clothes!

Sarah in an outfit that I would actually wear! OK, that's not really how I meant it. What I meant was that our tastes usually are way different, but as I was browsing, I saw this skirt and thought to myself, "If I was small enough, I would totally get that skirt!" Of course, I wouldn't look nearly as cute as she does!
And here is my sweet Sarah singing a special for the very first time. She sang "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood, and it was beautiful. She was so nervous, but she did a great job!
Maddy in her new skirt and her favorite purchase of the day, her shoes! (Now that's my girl!)

Char Char looking cute in cherries.

And here's Hannah. Mad because she had told me that she wanted to go next and I took Maddy's picture instead. Can you say drama queen?

She finally did stop crying and telling me that I "broke her heart" and I was able to snap this cute picture. Not a new dress, but a cute girl!

Char and Daddy, ready for church.
Josh refused to get his picture taken, but you can see his head there in the background, perusing Facebook. Believe me, he looked handsome (as always). He opted out of shopping with Grandma to go swimming with Maranda. Hmmm...the girl wins again!

No comments:

Post a Comment