As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness--Day 7

Today I am thankful, because for the first time in a loooooong time, I am going back to work tomorrow and my house is cleanish, the laundry is done-ish, and all my school work has been caught up. It was a busy weekend in our house, but also one of the most productive I've had in a long time. I think it's because I got an early start when we had a clean-a-thon on Thursday night. And then with the new vacuum cleaner, I decided it might be time to vacuum our bedroom--it had been a while--and to do that, I had to get the clothes off of the floor first. And once they were off the floor, I had to put them somewhere, so I actually put them all away. AND folded socks. It was a history making weekend, I tell you. Now my sweet little minions, the smallest ones especially, are trying their darndest to un-do all I have done, but my goal is when they go to sleep, I'll clean it up one last time for the weekend. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment