As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day 19

Today I am so thankful for ELCA Early Learning Program. ELCA has had a preschool for years, but I never thought Hannah could go because it was only half day. Two years ago, they opened the Early Learning Program, and this year, Hannah became the fourth Stone to go to ELCA. Today, her PreK-4 class had their Thanksgiving feast, and Daryl and I both got to come.

My little Indian. Isn't she cute? Love the hair, and she did too until I pulled one tiny little hair and she had a meltdown...all the way to school.
Ms. Colleen's K4 Class.
See...she does know how to be quiet!

Doing her part in "Ten Thankful Indians."

Praying hands.


So glad that I got to take a break from my own classroom to see my sweet little Indian.

And Daddy made it too...she was thrilled.


Just like the Indians from long ago, they had Chick Fil A chicken nuggets for their feast.(HA!) This is Hannah when she tasted her chicken dipped in ketchup...which was actually BBQ sauce!

Hannah and her buddy Emily. They are best buds. Hannah is dying to have a "play-over."



No comments:

Post a Comment