As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chopsticks

Tonight at dinner, I looked over to see Hannah with her fork and a pen in her right hand, trying to eat. I told her to put the pen down so she could eat better, and she told me, "I want to eat with chopsticks!" Daryl and I had to ask her again about three times to make sure we heard her right and then she managed to pick up her spaghetti with her "chopsticks" and eat the rest of her meal like that! We have no idea where she got this from. Her babysitter, Kay Kay , is Phillipino, but when we asked her if she used chopsticks at Kay Kay's she said no.




Please excuse the spaghetti sauce on her forehead!



No comments:

Post a Comment