As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missed opportunities

My first picture was going to be of Hannah building a "castle" with her duplo blocks. This is her newest obsession, and every night we have to play for at least an hour before bedtime. However, she refused to get in the picture and I refused to take a picture of just the blocks. I think I must have gotten it from my mother that there must be people in the picture!

So then my second picture attempt was going to be a super cute picture of Hannah and Little Phil standing at the door together looking out. Really really cute, and if she didn't know I was taking the picture she couldn't very well refuse it...right? Just as I was about to snap the picture, she opens the door and Little Phil dashes out. After a half hour of running around the neighborhood with a hot dog in hand yelling for him and cornering him, only to find that the 2 year old dog is much faster than a 41 year old pregnant woman or two fairly fit teenagers, we got him, but it was time to head to church, so again no picture.

Hopefully tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment