As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Sweetness


Is this not the sweetest little ponytails you have ever seen? This morning we were getting ready for church and Hannah liked her hair so much she asked me to take a picture. I tried to get her in a better place, but she insisted on sitting next to the pantry!
It has been a productive and relaxing weekend. Next week is testing week at school, which means that I did not have to write lesson plans. All last week, I kept up with my grading, so I had no papers to grade. I got laundry done, had some sweet Hannah time, and actually got some housework done. AND most impressively, finished one book and started on another. I am ready for Spring Break. We will be at my mom's, and I plan on making a trip to Goodwill before we go. Ours has a great book section and I usually can get at least 15 books for $20! Sun, reading, free babysitter...good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment