As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Sunday, February 28, 2010

It is 10:35 pm, past my regular bedtime, and yet I am still up. I simply clicked on a link that someone sent me, and now here I sit, tears in my eyes, my heart so heavy. I just want to go in and wake up my babies and hold them close.

www.laylagrace.org

Lord, forgive me for the times today when I've wished for some time alone, longed for bedtime, begrudged Hannah an answer to a question simply because I was in the bathroom. I can only imagine what this mother wouldn't give for the interruptions, the laundry, the non-stop talking, the constant motion.

If you pray, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment