As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I knew it...

It's a girl!!!!!!

I was disappointed for maybe 2 seconds, and am more than ready to start getting ready! Just wish I hadn't sold all of Hannah's clothes on e-bay...they would have come in handy.

Haven't told the kids yet...I wonder how they will react. Most of them really wanted a boy. And Daryl...he says he's too old for baseball anyways!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! i totally udnerstand about being a little disappointed. i was more bummed after we found out about benji being a boy. after we discovered we were having three boys, it did not take long to think. oh, i can do this. i know how to do boys. we had the stuff too. but there is still something i feel like i am missing out on. my heart still longs to have a daughter of my very own.

    ReplyDelete