As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OK,....so....

I lost it....AGAIN...the camera, that is. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I wish I had it, because right now she and the big kids are playing hide and seek...Hannah style. Which means she counts to "bla-teen" as in " twelve, thirteen, bla-teen." Then, she yells, "Where are you?" When it's her turn to hide, she hides in the exact same place or puts something in front of her face and says "Here I am!" as soon as they finish counting.

Hide and seek seems to be the game of choice today. We spent two hours in the doctor's office today...yes two hours. And she insisted that we play hide and seek...in the tiny exam room. And we did....17 times. Fun times.

Or I might take a picture of her taking her breathing treatment. She's been taking them for a week now, and as of today we have added an inhaled steroid for the next 3-4 weeks and an oral steroid. She's a trooper and sits nicely through it all...as long as Caillou is on the TV and she is in my lap. And even more exciting is this...we get to get up at 2:30 in the morning to give her a treatment for the next 10 days. Oh...did I say "we?" I think I meant "me." I can't imagine Daryl getting up and doing it. As I said...fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment