As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pure sweetness...

I don't have a picture to go with this post, but I wanted to share it anyways. In a way, this is not only a way to keep my friends and family up to date with what has been happening in our lives, it is also a way to remember this time.

Hannah and I were doing puzzles tonight...one of her very favorite things. We were doing the farm puzzle, and with each piece(most of which were animal mommas with their babies), she was telling me how happy the animal was because they had their mommy with them. When she got to the horse, it didn't have a mother and she got tears in her eyes and said, "Mommy, the horsie is sad because it lost its mommy." The she reached out her hand and said, "Hold onto my hand and we are going to jump into the puzzle and help the horsie find his mommy!" Be still my heart...it just melted!

1 comment: