As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hopeful...for a moment...

Tonight we met my parents and brother for dinner at Chili's. Good time, good company, good food. But even better was afterwards, my darling husband took me out to find a camera cord! First we went to Best Buy, which was just closing as we were pulling in. Then we went to Walmart, my least favorite place in the universe, but hey...if it was going to get me a camera cord, then I was all for it. We get there and they have a 5 pack of USB cords...surely one will fit my camera. We even took the camera to make sure that it fit. AND IT DID!!!! It did have "Kodak" written on it, but Daryl (who is usually right about just about everything) that it would work.

We get home, and lo and behold...it fits!!!!! But little good that does me...for even though it fits, it doesn't work. Sigh. So I have one on order and it should arrive in 7-10 days. Until then, you will just have to be happy with my sparkling personality and awesome writing skills! :)

And a great big thank you to my wonderful husband, who I promised I would give big big kudos to for taking me on that wild goose chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment