As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Surprise!!!

No, not the camera cord...but hopefully soon!

It was the last day of school for most of my students today, and we had our end of the year field day/party. When we got back from lunch, there were pink streamers hanging from the doorway and all my kids' parents were there for a surprise shower for me and baby noname (my name for this little girl until Daryl decides to help me pick out a name!) who said 6 and 7 year olds couldn't keep a secret???

The cake was gorgeous--and while I didn't get a picture of it, I did bring home the cutest part and took a picture of it. Really, just too too cute. We got tons of stuff for the baby...lots of clothes, toys, diapers, a cute cute diaper bag, and even these shoes http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.shoes.com/ProductImages/Shoes_iAEC1047537.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shoes.com/p-ec1047537.shtml&usg=__2I0j9UkU24bGNLhlmn5kd-HLZco=&h=350&w=350&sz=17&hl=en&start=28&um=1&tbnid=DsyVQsU6c4YsMM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbaby%2Buggs%2Bcrochet%2Binfant%2Bboots%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1R2GPEA_en%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1 Too cute and much more extravagant than she would ever get from me!!

Unlike with Hannah, everything was PINK!

I think...just maybe...I'm starting to get excited about this baby.

1 comment:

  1. are you kidding me?! those are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete