As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nothing else to blog on...and still no camera cord...

So you get this...

The A to Z Meme
A
• Are you available? No, and blissfully so.
• What is your age? 41
• What annoys you? so many things lately, but mostly wet muddy dogs, traffic, and rude people

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Yes
• When is your birthday? June 19
• Who is your best friend? My husband

C
• What’s your favorite candy? dots
• Crush? My husband.
• When was the last time you cried? this morning, while reading an email from a parent thanking me for a great year--its a daily occurence these days

D
• Do you daydream? yes
• What’s your favorite kind of dog? none at the moment
• What day of the week is it? Thursday, but more importantly, the last day of school

E
• How do you like your eggs?in a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. Can't stomach them without bread
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes.
• Ever pet an elephant? Nope, but Sarah had an imaginary pet elephant when she was 2-3

F
• Do you use fly swatters? gross..no
• Have you ever used a foghorn? Leghorn? Nope.
• Is there a fan in your room? Yes. can't sleep without it

G
• Do you chew gum? Yes.
• Do you like gummy candies? Not so much.
• Do you like gory movies? Not so much.

H
• How are you? Tired, but happy.
• What’s your height? 5′ 9″
• What color is your hair? Brown.

I
• What’s your favorite ice cream? Quarter Back Crunch (Baskin-Robbins)
• Have you ever ice skated? Many, many years ago.
• Ever been in an igloo? Nope.

J
• What’s your favorite Jelly Bean? Don’t like jelly beans.
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Yup.
• Do you wear jewelry? Non pregnant, it is a great joy to have matching jewelry, clothes, shoes. Pregnant, I have to rotate the 5 outfits that I own!

K• Who do you want to kill? Uhm… nobody. (That’s a weird question!)
• Have you ever flown a kite? Yes.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Not especially

L
• Are you laidback? Not at all...I aspire to be!
• Lions or Tigers? Mmm… tigers.
• Do you like black licorice? Ewww. No.

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? Grease Still is
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? Where? Never heard of it.
• Favorite store at the mall? don't like the mall, unless it is the outlet mall.

N
• Do you have a nickname? Not now.
• Whats your favorite number? 30
• Do you prefer night or day? Mmmm… either is fine.

O
• What’s your one wish? That my kids grow up to be happy and healthy and knowing the Lord.
• Are you an only child? Nope.
• Do you like the color orange? Yes. Go Clemson!

P
• What are you most paranoid about? That something horrible is going to happen to my kids
• Piercings? Ears are pierced.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? I did...my sixth grade reading teacher. hated her then, but she made me read some great books.

Q
• Do you like Quaker Oats? no
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Yes.

R
• Do you think you’re always right? not always, but in my head...most of the time. I don't verbalize it though.
• Do you watch reality TV? Sadly, I’m an addict.
• Reason to cry? Just about anything makes me cry these days!

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? SUN. I love a tan, and I hate muddy wet dogs.
• Do you like snow? Like being out of school and how it looks, but don't like the mess
• What’s your favorite season? Autumn.

T
• time is it? 8:00 am
• What time did you wake up? 12:03 am, 1:46 am, 3:34 am, 5:55 am....one of those nights.

U
• Can you ride a unicycle? Dunno… never tried.
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? nope
• Uncles do you have? 1

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? Brussel sprouts.
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? yes
• Ever considered being vegan? In my try every diet out there phase in college, yep

W
• What’s your worst habit? Procrastination.
• Do you like water rides? N0
• Ever been inside a windmill? Nope.

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yes

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? yes
• What year were you born in?: ‘67
• Do you yell when you’re angry? Mmmm… not so much. I get real quiet and stew. I think it would be healthier if I did yell!

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? no, but my mom swears by it
.• What’s your zodiac sign? Gemini.
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment