As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, August 3, 2009

First Full Day of School

# of boys in my class- 11
# of girls in my clss - 6 (soon to be 7)
# of times I had to say, "Boys and girls, this is a no talking time." - 10
# of times they actually listened - 1
# of times someone asked me when snack was - 17
# of people who had to put their name on the board - 3
# of minutes it took to take them to the restroom - 15 (because the boys can't go in with each other)
# of stories read today (the only time they are quiet) - 5
# of hours on my feet - 8

What I have to show for it

No comments:

Post a Comment