As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's noon on a Saturday....

And already I have....

washed, dried, folded and put away 5 loads of laundry
scrubbed the baseboards in the kitchen
scrubbed the kitchen floors by hand
swept and mopped all the floors
scrubbed the steps
cleaned the kitchen
supervised the cleaning of the living room
fed Hannah two meals
tackled the sock basket
emptied the trash
cleaned up the bathroom
did two loads of dishes
and....
played Dora cards with Hannah for an hour.

Can you say....nesting?

And I think that I have must have been remiss in my domestic responsibilities lately. Not only was the house...GROSS, but Maddy asked me, "Is someone coming over?"

No comments:

Post a Comment