As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Friday, July 17, 2009

Good for what ails you...

Yesterday, when we went shopping, I thought I was scoring a great deal by finding a pair of "crocs" for Hannah for $3.99. They weren't real crocs, but she loved them, and she could put them on by herself. An hour later, after wearing them for most of the time, she ended up with horrendous blisters, and being the good momma that I am....I had NO bandaids. (What kind of mom has no bandaids???? Especially with Daryl, who impales himself on construction equipment nearly every day???) So today, when I was out, I picked up three boxes of bandaids...Barbie, Elmo, and Dora. She loved them and surprised me by being able to open them and put them on all by herself!

And yes...she did have two on each foot, poor baby!!!

tThen what better to mend a momma's heart than to have all her children home where they belong. Here is Maddy, my brown little bug, just home from Tybee with Olivia where she kayaked (sp?), swam, and stalked Miley Cyrus!

I wasn't the only one glad to see her. Hannah and Maddy were so happy to see each other that they were dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment