As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Big, long, PICTURE filled post!

It came! It saw! It worked!

So a little synopsis of the last few months:

Josh, after "the hardest day of work ever," pouring concrete for the new addition.
Note the above picture and how muddy/concrete-y he is. Now note the picture of him driving the bulldozer, making huge holes in our backyard. This is the reason that I have resorted to mopping every day...several times. It is also the reason that I glare at everyone coming in the back door until they take their shoes off, and also the reason that our carpet has a 'beautiful' custom created red mud color.
Poor Hannah...turning 3 and spending the afternoon in the hospital getting chest x-rays.

And getting breathing treatments...


But enjoying some cake....

A blurry picture of my handsome boy, right before graduation...he didn't graduate...yet...but was a part of a very touching candle lighting ceremony.
The two little guys on the left are Josh and senior, Zach Davis, who lit his candle...passing the torch to the next generation. Interestingly enough, Daryl and Zach's mom, Gloria, were fast friends in high school as well.

Maddy and her soccer team--Thunder and Lightning--after their last game.



And Maddy, after the game at the annual end of the year water gun fight/picnic.

Hannah, enjoying the peanut butter....with the dogs....

and her little pool--Sarah's pretty legs..not mine :)


All my babies...on Mother's Day--Love them, love them, love them!


Maddy...right before I took her to meet Mary Margaret and off to Sanibel Island.

My little reader....this makes me so happy...

Wonder where she got it from? This is the stack beside my bed. I've already gone through about 10!! I love Goodwill! (And if you look closely, you can see that indeed, I am doing mindless reading this summer--some of my favorite--chick lit and romance novels. I guess I should be embarassed by this, but hey...it's my summer, my joy, my escape)

No comments:

Post a Comment