As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy is...

Afternoon naps with my favorite three year old...

Little girls (and not so little girls) who like to play dress up in Mommy's closet
A foot...actually two...that at 29 weeks, are not swollen. Look, Ma! I have ankles! This time in my pregnancy with Hannah, I had a serious case of the cankles and had to wear size 11 wide flip flops...in cold weather.

My girls playing soccer in the side yard

"See, Mommy? I can do it all by myself!"

My two favorite men (Daryl ducked out of the picture) finishing the foundation...we should have walls and a roof soon!

Hannah organizing her "babies" in a nice straight line to watch TV with her. She likes her things organized...and not sure where she got that from!
fun at the park!

And one last funny that made me giggle out loud...Josh says it's creepy, but I thought I would share it anyways...
I was sitting in the recliner with one arm over my head. Hannah comes up to me and points to my underarm and says, "Mommy, what is that?" I answer, "That's Mommy's armpit. You have an armpit too." Hannah...totally serious..."Can I pet it?"
And yes...I had shaved. Out of the mouths of babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment