As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

My Valentine's Day stretched over two days this year, as we celebrated at school on Friday, and then we celebrated at home on Saturday. Here are my flowers from my sweet first grade kiddos
And then the flowers from my sweet husband (who gets brownie points for knowing that tulips are my favorite flowers. I think it was a coincidence that they were our wedding colors!)

Daryl had to work alllll day, so I spent the day at home with my girls. My big girls pretty much kept to themselves most of the day, but Hannah was my shadow all day. "Wait for me!" was her cry any time I left the room. This afternoon we pulled out her favorite...play-doh..for an hour and a half. Here she is excited about her new 10 pack of play-doh! Rolling out her "snake"
And here with the finished product. I made the eyes and spots, but she put them on herself! She was quite proud of it, but not too proud to roll it flat with the rolling pin 5 minutes later!
What a sweet Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment