As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's hard work being a big girl...

Hannah was determined today to be a "big girl." Countless times I heard, "I do it myself!" This morning, she was playing Wii with Sarah. I don't think that her controller was really working, and I wish that I knew how to take and post a video, because she was really going at it!

Then later, Sarah's friend Rachel came over and once again, Hannah had to play with the big girls.
She missed her nap because she was playing at Nanny and PawPaw's house while I took the girls to a movie, and all of her big girl work must have just worn her out!
The girls and I went to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic" this afternoon. What was supposed to be a mother/daughter afternoon out turned out to be a "Mom, will you take us and our friends to the movie?" type of thing. Oh well... it was still a cute movie, and I am afraid that I identified a little too much with the main character. More on that...later.



No comments:

Post a Comment