As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, February 2, 2009

This is what tired looks like...

and no...this wasn't us getting up this morning, but after dinner. Hannah has been struggling with sleep lately. She won't sleep unless the light is on, and then thinks of every excuse in the book not to go to sleep--my diaper hurts, I scary, I need a book, I want water, my boo boo hurts, and the latest....the ladybug is hiding (??????) It is at least an hour every night to get her to sleep and then every time she wakes up, her light is on and she thinks it is time to get up (OR...if we turn the light off after she goes to sleep, she wakes up screaming because it is dark) Regardless, it has made for some long nights/grumpy mornings in our house.

On another note...I can't believe I really posted this picture. Where is that famed pregnancy glow????

No comments:

Post a Comment