As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Thursday, February 5, 2009

If I could only find my camera...

You would be seeing a cute picture of Hannah sitting on the potty. As I was getting her PJ's on tonight, she said, "Mommy, I have to go tee tee. Really bad." So I carried her up the stairs (the floor was too cold for her bare feet), sat her on the potty, and lo and behold...she did indeed tee tee! I did the little potty happy dance, and then I carried her back down where she proceeded to tell me that "tee tee makes her feel all better," but that "doo doo hurts her butt." Gotta love it. I am just thrilled that she is making some progress in this area....finally.

You might also see a picture of me in my costume for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Book Character Day at our school and we are all supposed to dress up like our favorite book character. Well, asking me to pick my favorite book or favorite character is like asking me to pick my favorite child. I just can't do it. We have had such fun this week reading all the different books that the children have brought in for their book reports to go in for this fun day. It's not often I get to read to them 4-5 story books in a day. We all have been in heaven! Anyways, I have chosen to be the Grouchy Ladybug for tomorrow because a. it's easy, and I can take off my wings and headpiece and look somewhat normal (but uncannily like a deranged UGA fan) and b. it fits my personality lately! I overheard two of my children talking about my costume (I had the wings laid out on the table) and they decided that I "must be the nice ladybug." It's so funny that when I feel like all I've done all day is tell them to be quiet, sit down, settle down, get along, that they still think I'm too sweet to be the grouchy ladybug. Gotta love a six year old!

But...you will see neither of these things, because my camera has disappeared into the dim recesses of my house. It will show up...of this I have no doubt. When and where? That is another question. Yet another reason to become more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment